Reporting to: Head of People
Location: Hybrid & London
As Office Manager and Executive Assistant at Arenko you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Arenko office and supporting the Arenko Senior Leadership Team.
We operate a hybrid office with a combination of working from the office and working from home. You will be the go-to person for ensuring our office is a professional and engaging work environment for our rapidly growing team. You will work closely within the People team and will be key in ensuring that Arenko is a great place to work.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Arenko office, maintaining a tidy and efficient office space that is professional and enjoyable for employees and external guests
- Ordering, managing, and maintaining office equipment, food/drinks, stock, and office plants
- Liaise with the facilities management team, suppliers, and key stakeholders
- Greet external guests, clients, or candidates and manage office post and deliveries
- Executive assistance to the leadership and people teams, including diary management, coordinating travel, organising meetings, taking minutes and processing expenses for the leadership team
- Helping with ad-hoc people projects, chairing company meetings and the energy news round-up
- Helping to organise team events, socials, lunch and learns etc.
- Researching office locations and leading on the Arenko Office Strategy
- Managing the office booking system for desks and meeting rooms
- Analysis of Office data from Engagement surveys to help improve the Arenko Office
- Office health and safety management and first aid at work
- Champion of the Arenko people culture and strategy
- Assisting with Arenko People Strategy and projects
- Assisting with Talent Acquisition and Arenko hiring plans
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (hybrid office a +)
- Highly organised and motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills with strong professionalism
- Keen to learn new skills, share innovative ideas and work with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Enthusiastic and has a passion for people
- Experience managing senior executive diaries and schedules
As we move to the high-renewables and low carbon era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), carry over flex and festive office closure
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Annual learning and development budget
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Octopus EV Scheme
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
- Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns
At Arenko we are strongly committed to our mission of building a sustainable future by enabling a zero-carbon grid worldwide. Energy storage has a crucial role to play in the energy transition, and our technology enables the transformation of energy systems. We have committed a Sustainability Strategy more details of which can be found on our website at https://arenko.group/sustainability/
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable, and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest blogs and/or checkout the news section of our website for more information on what we do:
– Website https://arenko.group/news/
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy systemApply here