Account ExecutiveApply Here
As Account Executive you will support the Account Manager to develop close relationships with existing and new clients, provide ongoing support for client needs and preferences, and ensure adherence throughout Arenko to contractual commitments for our growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business for renewables and energy storage. We are seeking candidates who are exceptionally organised, understand the electricity industry and, above all, who our clients can trust.
We are commercialising the next generation of software for the energy transition. As storage and generation technology becomes more flexible, the industry needs software to match. We are changing the expensive and inflexible status quo and need your help to educate the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly growing flexibility sector at a leading energy start-up and to begin or continue a career focussed on a carbon free future.
- Support the Account Manager with all components of client relationships from execution through the life of the contract and beyond, including tracking and ensuring internal follow-up on all contractual obligations
- Build strong client relationships, taking ownership of a growing subset of the customer over time
- Support the Account Manager to :
- Coordinate internally to resolve client concerns including working closely with technical and finance teams to ensure satisfactory resolution to technical and administrative challenges
- Liaise with 3rd parties as necessary to understand and meet client needs
- Advocate internally for client needs and preferences, including acting as a champion for new products and features that will increases client satisfaction and the ROI of their low carbon assets
- Support the sales process by competently and confidently representing Arenko prior to contracting
- Support the administrative needs of clients for market and asset registrations as necessary
- Strong customer focus – Account Management or Client Success experience a plus
- Experience working in the UK energy sector, preferably with flexible assets like energy storage
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Very strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to successfully prioritise and manage multiple urgent tasks to tight timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team player who is able to get stuck in where needed
As we move to the high-renewables and low carbon era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Annual learning and development opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
- Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable, and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest blogs and/or checkout the news section of our website for more information on what we do:
– Website https://arenko.group/news/
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here