This 6 month internship will primarily involve supporting sales meetings, preparing proposals and gathering feedback from sales discussions. This is a great opportunity join the rapidly growing flexibility sector, at one of the UK’s leading energy storage companies and to begin or continue a career focused on a carbon free future.
- Support development of tools and systems for a successful and repeatable sales process
- Interpret and distribute sales data and customer needs for various internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare sales material for existing and future prospects
- Originate new leads and prepare proposals for prospective customers
- Liaise with product team to obtain and develop supporting information and project valuations for sales meetings
- Support, attend sales meetings and gather, track feedback.
- Support the account management of existing customers
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player who is able to get stuck in where needed
- Some experience in sales or energy is preferred but not required
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic team motivated to accelerate the development of sustainable energy systems
- Exposure to sales discussions from origination through to negotiation and contract signing
- Responsibility and ownership from day one
If you love the challenge and opportunities of a fast-paced team, combined with being a quick learner, organised and an adaptable team player, we believe Arenko is the right place for you.
Please send your CV and Cover letter titled “Commercial Analyst” to email@example.com