Commercial AnalystApply Here
As a Commercial Analyst you will be focused on enriching leads and developing the early stages of the sales pipeline including supporting sales meetings, preparing proposals and gathering feedback from prospects. We are commercialising the next generation of software for the energy transition. As energy storage and generation technology becomes more flexible, the industry needs software to match. We are changing the expensive and inflexible status quo and need your help to educate the energy industry. This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly growing flexibility sector at a leading energy start-up and to begin or continue a career focused on a carbon free future.
- Support development of tools and systems for a successful and repeatable sales process
- Interpret and distribute sales data and customer needs for various internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare sales material for existing and future prospects
- Originate new leads and prepare proposals for prospective customers
- Liaise with product team to obtain and develop supporting information and project valuations for sales meetings
- Support and attend sales meetings, gather and track feedback.
- Support the account management of existing customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player who is able to get stuck in where needed
- Some experience in sales or energy is preferred but not required
As we move to the high-renewables and low carbon era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working (avg. 2 days in the office and regular working from home)
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Annual learning and development budget and opportunities
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance & Bike to Work Scheme’s
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
- Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable, and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest blogs and/or checkout the news section of our website for more information on what we do:
– Website https://arenko.group/news/
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here