Financial Reporting and Settlements Analyst
You will take ownership of reconciliation and reporting for Arenko’s revolutionary energy assets, as well as being an integral player within day to day financial operations. This role will offer the opportunity for a passionate and detail focused individual to help develop a best in class financial reporting structure.
The energy industry is ever-changing, and our software platform plays a leading role in the decarbonisation and digitisation of the electricity system. Within this environment the Finance team strives to help the acceleration and innovation of the corporate strategy whilst driving a focus on overall profitability.
– Daily revenue and cost cycles on Arenko’s grid storage asset
– Work closely and directly with the trading and commercial teams to drive profitability
– Prepare weekly/monthly reconciliations, reports and schedules, researching and rectifying any unreconciled items
– Monitor group payable and receivable mailboxes and deal with queries as they arise
– Entering AR/AP documents into the financial system across multiple entities
– Weekly payment runs and monitoring purchase orders
– Ensure accurate posting of financial transactions within accounts including journal entries
– Set up of new suppliers and updates as/when received
– Responsibility for developing and updating processes and procedures for trading reporting in line with the growth of the company
– 2 years’ + experience within a similar role
– A highly organised and adaptable team player
– A self-motivated individual who is looking to unshackle their commercial potential
– Experience in implementing new systems, process and procedures
– Experience of reconciliation and reporting of power trading markets is beneficial
– Good Excel and Microsoft office skills
– Good understanding of accounting concepts including double entry, accruals, matching etc.
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society. However, these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. We have a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team is self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
– 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
– Flexible working arrangements
– Monthly socials and annual team events
– Enrolment into our employee assistance program (EAP) and other wellbeing initiatives
– Enrolment into our company pension scheme
– Professional development opportunities
– Employee competitions: the Arenko bake off and the Arenko Olympics
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system. Please send your CV and Cover letter titled “Financial Reporting and Settlements Analyst” to: email@example.com