Marketing ManagerApply Here
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the overall ethos of the Arenko brand and identity, the creation and execution of a strategy to increase awareness of Arenko, its technology, and its people, the ideation and creation of product marketing materials and sales collateral, support with external communications, and development and ongoing maintenance of the Arenko website. You will have the opportunity to build a global brand, as Arenko builds on its reputation in the UK and enters new territories in the coming years. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has been excelling in an existing marketing department and is ready to create and lead a growing company’s marketing function.
We are commercializing the next generation of software for the energy transition. As storage and generation technology becomes more flexible, the industry needs software to match. We are changing the expensive and inflexible status quo and need your help to build a world-class commercial team. This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly growing flexibility sector at a leading energy start-up and to continue a successful career focused on a carbon free future.
- Oversee and lead the marketing strategy to create compelling content and develop comprehensive marketing campaigns about the Arenko platform
- Develop research plans to uncover customer insights whilst working with the product team to steer and validate the product roadmap
- Identify market opportunities, customer insights and go to market strategies and launch strategies
- In cooperation with our product and engineering team, create compelling documentation and collateral for use with customers, investors, and the broader public
- Own PR and communications, including working closely with our external PR firm to ensure our accomplishments are communicated effectively to the public
- Develop and own relationships with external suppliers and agencies as necessary
- Act as a brand guardian for Arenko’s branding
- Keep pace with a rapidly growing start-up!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a marketing department or agency
- Experience working in the UK energy sector is a plus, but most importantly you have a demonstrated passion for a carbon free future
- Experience identifying and selecting suppliers and agencies that can deliver on time and on budget
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with designers, product professionals and engineers
- Very strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to successfully prioritise and manage multiple urgent tasks on tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Team player who is able to get stuck in where needed
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer & Christmas Party
- Learning and development opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- A commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives.
- Office fruit, snacks and regular catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here