Product ManagerApple Here
All these tasks are performed in close collaboration with the operations, software, data science and commercial teams. You will work with the CPO, Senior Product Manager to develop and execute world class products with the freedom and responsibility to innovate and bring ideas to life.
- Researching, developing and managing future product releases.
- Liaising internally with sales, customers, and the wider industry to understand and quantify emerging customer/market needs
- Discovering solutions and working across disciplines to shape requirements for new product features
- Coordinating and prioritising across dependencies to bring new features to market
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of product features
- Responsible for product cost and product revenue generation
- Translate client/market needs into a well-defined requirements
- Tracking and reporting delivery of roadmap features
- Keen interest in the future of the energy sector
- Around 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- A highly organised and adaptable team player with excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and drive development of new products
- Data driven personality and you are constantly monitoring metrics to identify areas for improvement
- A self-motivated individual who is comfortable dealing with complex and ambiguous problems and facilitating solutions
- A team player who is keen to make a difference and enjoys working in a goal-driven environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer & Christmas Party
- Learning and development opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- A commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives.
- Office fruit, snacks and regular catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apple Here