Senior Policy ManagerApply Here
As Senior Policy Manager at Arenko, you will identify new emerging market opportunities. Using your skills and experience, you will work in parallel with the product and commercial teams to generate new compelling and innovative market access strategies.
You will develop the best solutions with the freedom and responsibility to bring your ideas to life.
- Responsibility for identifying, developing new market opportunities
- Developing relationships with ESO, TSO, DNOs and Arenko’s customers.
- Providing the necessary policy expertise to support Arenko’s partners and customers.
- Reporting on policy to the wider business, liaising with all teams.
- Leading responses to industry and policy consultations.
- Ensuring Arenko meets it obligations around policy/regulation compliance.
- Representing the company at industry events.
- 3+ years of experience in energy policy roles with a proven track record.
- Battery trading and renewables trading experience advantageous
- Strong quantitative skills
- A self-starter with attention to detail
- Highly organised with strong intrapersonal and management skills
- Experience in the understanding of energy market policy
- Desire to expand with Arenko into other markets and opportunities
- Passionate about a low carbon future
- Strong team player who is keen to make a difference and enjoys working in a goal-driven environment
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer & Christmas Party
- Learning and development opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- A commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives.
- Office fruit, snacks and regular catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here