Senior Product Manager
Technologically savvy and highly organised, you will be responsible for pulling together the required skills and experience from across the business to deliver market leading products to grow Arenko’s impact in the energy sector.
The energy industry is ever-changing, and our software platform plays a leading role in the decarbonisation and digitisation of the electricity system. Your role will be key to ensuring the right product features are prioritised and delivered by the team.
All these tasks are performed in close collaboration with the operations, software and product teams. You will work with the CPO to develop and execute a world class product strategy and roadmap with the freedom and responsibility to innovate and bring your ideas to life.
– Developing and managing the product roadmap against the overall product vision
– Liaising internally with sales teams and potential customers to understand customer/market needs
– Finding solutions to problems and working with teams to develop specifications for new product features
– Coordinating and prioritising across dependencies to bring new features to market
– Responsible for tracking and monitoring of product features
– Responsible for product cost and product revenue generation
– Translate client/market needs into a well-defined specification
– Tracking and reporting delivery of roadmap features
– Around 3-5 years experience within a similar role
– A highly organised and adaptable team player with excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
– Ability to understand complex technical requirements and drive development of new product features in partnership with the product team
– Data driven personality and you are constantly monitoring metrics to identify areas for improvement
– A self-motivated individual who is comfortable dealing with complex and ambiguous problems and facilitating solutions
– Strong team player who is keen to make a difference and enjoys working in a goal-driven environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic team motivated to accelerate the development of sustainable energy systems
- Exposure to new markets and interaction with a variety of stakeholders within the industry
- Responsibility and ownership from day one
- If you love the challenge and opportunities of a fast-paced team, combined with being a quick learner, organised and an adaptable team player, we believe Arenko is the right place for you.
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer & Christmas Party
- Learning and development opportunities
- A commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives.
- Office fruit, snacks and regular catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter, with “Senior Product Manager” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please no recruitment partners at this time*