Senior Project ManagerApply Here
As Senior Project Manager, you will be managing the construction of battery energy storage projects across the UK. Technologically savvy and highly organised, you will be responsible for the detail behind the budgets, scope, planning, and the on-time delivery of multiple projects.
The energy industry is ever-changing and the challenge is to take an agile approach to ensure the projects remain able to compete across a variety of markets and use cases.
All these tasks are performed in close collaboration with the technical, software, markets, finance and business development teams. You will develop the best delivery solutions with the freedom and responsibility to innovate and bring your project management skills to life.
- Managing multiple projects from development through to and including delivery
- Take ownership, control and responsibility of the projects to ensure they are fit for purpose, are delivered on schedule and to budget whilst maintaining quality control
- Defining scope of works and interfaces between 3rd parties
- Lead the EPC tender, quotations and contracts completion and post contract administration
- Liaising with TO/DNO, ICP and EPC contractors, suppliers, utilities, landowners, permitting authorities, solicitors and advisors, equipment manufacturers and HV/LV electrical designers and maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders
- Develop, control and manage the project schedule and ensuring all assigned projects and tasks are completed their scope, on time and budget
- Supervision of site acceptance tests, and market qualification testing
- Identify risks and facilitate the resolution of the issues raised
- Monitor and manage the progress of the programme and provide key stakeholders with performance reports weekly, monthly) and escalate any discrepancies and risk to the Senior Management.
- Ability to travel to sites as and when required
- Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance
- Line Manager to the Project Managers
- Good understanding of procurement, development and construction with a proven experience of working on large scale renewables & battery energy storage projects
- A self-motivated individual with a proven background in delivering projects on time and on budget within a HV electrical/construction environment
- Experience of managing contractors, consultants’ suppliers and all parties involved in the projects
- Experience building strong relationships across stakeholder groups and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- APM body of knowledge qualification or equivalent certification
- Experience managing multiple projects, prioritisation and managing multiple teams
- BEng in Electrical Engineering or other relevant fields
As we move to the high-renewables and low carbon era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working – avg. of 2 days in the office and regular home working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Annual learning and development opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
- Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable, and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest blogs and/or checkout the news section of our website for more information on what we do:
– Website https://arenko.group/news/
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here