Software Developer in TestApply Here
Arenko are hiring a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to help improve our leading software and AI platform. You will work alongside and collaborate with the development team to both develop and implement test automation as well as CI/CD pipelines. As a member of this team, you will help develop frameworks for microservices, component, and system level testing, as well as developing testing suites and metrics to support the continuous integration process. This role is integral to the creation of Arenko’s software systems and technical products.
The energy industry is ever-changing, and our software plays a leading role in the decarbonisation and digitisation of the electricity system. This is great opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to join our expanding Development team in pursuit of achieving Arenko’s mission of a zero-carbon grid worldwide.
- Develop Automation Testing Frameworks from scratch
- Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process
- Ensure software meets functional, system and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Software Development Team and Product Team to resolve defects
- Sharing knowledge within the development team to develop your skills and competencies and those of your teammates
- Identifying new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
- Keeping the development team focused on a quality first mindset
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in developing of automation frameworks and tools for UI
- Hands on in API test automation
- Have implemented best practices for QA Automation
- Be an expert in handling QA automation projects
- Recommend CI/CD enhancements to measure and increase quality
- Good verbal skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, and participate in customer and in-house meetings/workshops
- Ability to build working relationships, multi-task and strong problem solving
- Previous energy markets experience is an advantage but not essential
As we move to the high-renewables and low carbon era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working (avg. 2 days in the office and regular working from home)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Annual learning and development budget and opportunities
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance & Bike to Work Scheme’s
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party
- Office breakfast, fruit, snacks and catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Here at Arenko, we want every employee to feel valued, comfortable, and able to be their own free self at work. Together, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and empowers the authentic voices of all our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or any other aspect that makes you unique.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest blogs and/or checkout the news section of our website for more information on what we do:
– Website https://arenko.group/news/
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system.Apply Here