Software Project Manager
Technologically savvy and highly organised, you will be responsible for pulling together the required skills and experience from across the business and its supply chain to deliver new features and facilitate architecture evolution maintaining Arenko’s position as a leader in this space.
The energy industry is ever-changing, and our software plays a leading role in the decarbonisation and digitisation of the electricity system. Your role will be key to ensuring new features are delivered in a timely fashion and to specification. At the same time, you will help identify and manage system stability and cybersecurity risks on a platform controlling critical infrastructure 24/7.
– Managing multiple feature development from inception through to product release
– Provide agile project discipline to ensure the scope is achieved on time and on budget
– Identify and manage cybersecurity risks to company assets
– Work alongside the product and software teams to ensure seamless integration of real-time software capabilities on energy storage assets
– Liaise with stakeholders to ensure implementation plans align with operational requirements
– Manage partnerships with 3rd party suppliers and service providers
– Lead innovation of software development processes
– Delivering full product lifecycle management
– Around 5 years + experience within a similar role
– A highly organised and adaptable team player
– A self-motivated individual with a proven background in managing software delivery on time and on budget
– Experience in working in new product introduction / software infrastructure environment, ideally within the energy sector
– Experience with managing ongoing cyber security risk and cyber threat modelling
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including: 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), flexible working arrangements, monthly socials and a commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives. Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system. Please send your CV and Cover letter titled “Software Project Manager” to: email@example.com