The energy industry is ever-changing and the challenge is to take an agile approach to ensure the projects remain able to compete across a variety of markets and use cases.
All these tasks are performed in close collaboration with the technical, software, markets, finance and business development teams. You will develop the best delivery solutions with the freedom and responsibility to innovate and bring your project management skills to life.
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Location: Remote working to start, Arenko HQ, London, WC1X 8AA
- Managing multiple projects from development through to and including delivery
- Liaising with equipment manufacturers and HV/LV electrical designers
- Budget estimating and post contract administration
- Defining scope of works and interfaces between 3rd parties
- Cost plan, project and programme management
- Supervision of site acceptance tests, and market qualification testing
- Liaising with TO/DNO, ICP and EPC contractors, suppliers, utilities, landowners, permitting authorities, solicitors and advisors
- Ensuring the project performance is managed in line with the scope, programme and cost
- Managing the day to day aspects of the projects
- Responsible for production of weekly and monthly project performance reports
- Actively involved in the development and design of the projects
- Ability to travel to sites as and when required
- Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance
- Good understanding of procurement, development and construction with a proven experience of working on large scale renewables & battery storage projects
- 5+ years experience with a similar role
- A self-motivated individual with a proven background in delivering projects on time and on budget within a HV electrical/construction environment
- A highly organised and adaptable team player that is self-motivated with a passion for solving problems pragmatically and collaboratively
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with contractors, suppliers and customers and all parties involved in the projects
As we move to the high-renewables era, electricity storage is transforming the way the energy industry operates. The energy industry is fast becoming a digital and multidisciplinary sector that provides a fundamental service for modern society, but these needs must be delivered in a socially responsible way. Arenko are using new technology to add flexibility to the grid and secure supply in this fast-changing industry, offering a huge variety of opportunities for the future.
Arenko was founded in January 2014 and we are growing rapidly in an emerging sector. Arenko is a fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment and our team are self-motivated, enthusiastic and take a collaborative approach to help the business develop and grow.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave offerings
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer & Christmas Party
- Learning and development opportunities
- A commitment to your individual wellbeing, with access to our Employee Assistance Programme and other wellbeing initiatives.
- Office fruit, snacks and regular catered lunch and learns
Finally, whilst joining a social and hard-working team, you will have access to some of the most prestigious employee competitions of all time: The Arenko Bake off and the annual Arenko Olympics.
Our team is growing, and we would love your help in reinventing the energy system. Please send your CV and Cover letter titled “Project Manager” to: firstname.lastname@example.org