Our purpose is to build a sustainable future.
We pride ourselves on solving challenging technical problems. Our experience includes data science, software engineering, trading, finance, commercial leadership, industrial engineering, operational management, high voltage infrastructure and cutting-edge energy integration systems.
We are motivated at Arenko to use these skills to accelerate the development of sustainable energy systems.
Our system is highly complex and its application broad. Our modular product suite offers proprietary, end to end automation software, powered by AI. We enable trading desks, utilities and asset owners to digitally connect energy assets with revenue opportunities through real time autonomous data-driven decision making and execution.
This increases asset revenues, reduces the cost to serve and reduces the manual trading burden as portfolio sizes grow.
We win as a team
We lead by example
We disrupt and dare to push the boundaries
We create a better future
Open & Inclusive
We collaborate and include everyone
- UK’s first co-located project where Arenko is optimising a 22MW battery co-located with a 228MW wind farm
- First SaaS (Software as a service) customer asset starts trading
- Launched new markets modules for DR (Dynamic Regulation) and DM (Dynamic Moderation) delivery alongside market launch.
- First provider to deliver automated BM (Balancing Mechanism) and DC (Dynamic Containment) stacking on first day allowed in the market
- First provider to deliver non-BMU (Balancing Mechanism Unit) into DC under new Real Time Monitoring rules.
- Multiple assets contracted including for Gore Street, Foresight, Vattenfall and Gresham House
- First SaaS customer signed.
- Arenko sells its 41MW Bloxwich asset and becomes a software company, trading energy storage owned by Gresham House
- Arenko helps design and demonstrate Reserve from Storage Trail with ESO (Electricity System Operator)
- Arenko delivers one of first assets in new DC market.
- Arenko enters the Balancing Mechanism in January using its automated trading platform
- Arenko’s prototype software dispatched a battery for the first time into FFR (National Grid ESO Firm Frequency Response market) and N2EX (Day-ahead electricity market) wholesale market
- Arenko’s first asset entered FFR.
Arenko is Founded.